Friday, January 9, 2009

Holiday Roundup!

Lemme tell you a secret . . . Christmas is awesome! I mean, I got all this cool stuff, and was totally the center of attention! I don't know why we can't do this everyday!

I got this sweet horsey jumper. I love it! I go nuts, jumping up and down like a manaic and mommy and daddy laugh and laugh.
From Sophie December


So Christmas eve we hung out with Mommy's family. I was all like, whoa, this stuff is for me???
From Sophie December


My cousin Aaron got a neat ball. I think I like it too!
From Sophie December


Then Christmas morning we stayed at home. Daddy made breakfast and, get this, I GOT MORE STUFF!!!
From Sophie December


Including this hilarious penguin! I keep kicking the little stinker, and he bounces back for more!
From Sophie December


A few days after Christmas I had some friends come to visit me. They thought I was pretty cool, but who can blame them!
From Sophie December


From Sophie December


And then I realized why we can't have Christmas every day. It wears a girl out!!
From Sophie December

1 comment:

Matt said...

Great update!

My wife says that Sophie is adorable.