Thursday, March 19, 2009

March MADNESS!

Hi esteemed readership! I trust this latest missive finds you well!

I am awesome, as you might guess. It's getting warmer outside, so my loathing of wearing socks is finally becoming acceptable to mommy and daddy. Things are pretty cool, and I've been learning to do some new things.

I crawl all over the place now, army style, and can pull myself up into a standing position. Mommy and daddy are pretty impressed! I am queen of the house now, and I can't get them to understand that while I like all my toys, why wouldn't I want to grab mommy's flip flops instead and put them in my mouth? I mean, they're totally awesome!

But toys are pretty cool. I have this sweet wagon full of brighly colored bricks, and my favorite thing to do is dump them all out across the floor and then watch daddy try to not step on any. In fact, I have two pictures of me with my wagon.
From Kickin It With Sophie


From Kickin It With Sophie


A few weeks ago I spent some time chilling with my good friend Savannah. She's pretty awesome, like me, so we had a blast!
From Kickin It With Sophie


Here I am telling her a hilarious story about the time I spit up all over daddy!
From Kickin It With Sophie


I'm becoming quite the fashion plate. Mommy likes to put new clothes on me and have me model them for her and daddy.
From Kickin It With Sophie


So with the weather being nicer, mommy took me to this park we have in town. It was freaking awesome!! I got to swing for the first time, and it was hilarious!
From Kickin It With Sophie


Check me out; I'm having the time of my life!
From Kickin It With Sophie


After awhile though, I was all like MOMMY QUIT TAKING PICTURES AND GIVE ME AN ALLEY OOP!!
From Kickin It With Sophie


Yeah, I'll tell you what that was an awesome day. And it totally wore me out!
From Kickin It With Sophie


Whew. So as you can see I've been pretty busy! I can't wait for summer to get here so daddy can show me how to plant tomatoes (I love them) and carrots (another favorite of mine!).

Take care folks. Kisses! I've got some crawling to do, and I know those flip flops are around here somewhere!

No comments: