Saturday, October 17, 2009

Spring into Fall!

My how time flies! Summer has passed into Fall here in Central Illinois, and I thought it might be a good time to catch all my fans up on my happenings.

So I had a pretty cool summer. One thing we did a few times, as I've mentioned, was go to the pool. Like at first I wasn't too sure, but by the end of the summer I thought it was pretty awesome! Everyone thought me and mommy were pretty cool in our swimsuits.
From Kickin It With Sophie


And daddy would take me floating on the lazy river. We'd go around and around and I'd look at all the people and chillax!
From Kickin It With Sophie


So man have I been busy partying! Just last week I moved from the infant room to the toddler room at daycare. I was sad to leave my friends Missy and Paige behind, but ta ta to the rest of those babies! We do all sorts of cool stuff in the toddler room like sleep on mats and play on a jungle gym. Pretty soon I'm going to rule that place!!

I have already pretty much taken over at home. Whatever I want, I just shake my finger at daddy or mommy and tell them to spring into action! Like sometimes I want some oatmeal, and I get it. By the way, oatmeal is pretty awesome, if you don't know.
From Kickin It With Sophie


So now that it's Fall, mommy and daddy have been talking about Halloween a lot. I'm not sure I understand this special day, but apparently it has something to do with humiliating your children and then giving them candy to make up for the embarrassment. Mommy and daddy got me some crazy outfit, so I modeled it for them. They were laughing at me, but you know what? I think I look pretty cool.
From Kickin It With Sophie


From Kickin It With Sophie


Sometimes I hear mommy and daddy bemoaning (like that word? I just learned it!) the fact I'm growing up, but there's all sorts of sweet things about being a toddler. I have some KICKIN' new shoes now, and I get to party like a maniac with sidewalk chalk. I can't get mommy and daddy to understand that it tastes great, but they'll come around. I guess it's fun to draw with too!
From Kickin It With Sophie


From Kickin It With Sophie


Here's me and woof-woof teaching daddy how to mow the porch. I'm all like, quit messing around with the yard daddy and mow this porch! It's a mess!!
From Kickin It With Sophie


One last update for you folks! We went with our friends Brett and Lyn and Hoyt to a pumpkin farm. At first I was all like, whatever, who cares about a bunch of pumpkin plants. But when I got there, all I can say is whoa! It was totally sweet, and not only did I party like crazy, I got some ice cream, fell in the mud, and ran around like a maniac!

I helped pick out the perfect pumpkin:
From Kickin It With Sophie


As I said, ran around like a maniac:
From Kickin It With Sophie


Got to see a bunch of different cats (mommy and daddy said this was a donkey, but as you can see, clearly a cat):
From Kickin It With Sophie


Made mommy a gourmet meal:
From Kickin It With Sophie


Rode around on a bike:
From Kickin It With Sophie


Rode around in a wagon:
From Kickin It With Sophie


Posed for photos with mommy and daddy:
From Kickin It With Sophie


From Kickin It With Sophie


And TOTALLY passed out on the way home from all the fun!
From Kickin It With Sophie


Whew! Told you I've been busy! Well, be kind to each other, the earth, and all its inhabitants friends! I'll be checking in with you soon!

1 comment:

R. Getchius said...

Sophie-
You are such an adorable little narrator! I love your pictures, especially the pumpkin patch. It is an awesome place to visit!
Ruth